WhatsApp Payments in India (2022) premiumplox
how to get whatsapp payments
As we know WhatsApp is a popular messaging app in the whole world that makes the whole conversation process a bit easier. But now users are also getting the payment option in the WhatsApp app. There is no need to download any other WhatsApp payment app for doing payment transactions.
The test of this payment option is running for a long time and currently, it is available only for Indian users. It is not available for iOS devices but will be available very soon. The app is updating regularly so that the best services can be provided to the users. Earlier the payment process was a bit complicated but now the payment option is available just next to the attachment inside the chat section. So let us know more about these services.
WhatsApp Pay which went live in India in November last year is being carried out to more clients. A few WhatsApp clients have revealed getting a brief on their WhatsApp application requesting that they set up micropayments. WhatsApp Pay, as the name proposes, allows clients to send cash from their ledgers
how to get whatsapp payments
whatsapp payments india launch date
WhatsApp Pay turned into launched in February 2018 in India as part of an ordeal run. Payments through WhatsApp had been delivered to a million users beneath a partnership with ICICI Bank. On February 7, 2020, the messaging app received NPCI’s approval to roll out its virtual price carrier in a phased manner.
how to activate whatsapp payments
WhatsApp Pay is a service provided by the popular app named WhatsApp. Thus service will be like other payment apps like Phonepe, GooglePay, and some other payment platforms. Users can easily link their account with UPI on WhatsApp Pay. WhatsApp has partnered with ICICI bank to perform all the transactions.
WhatsApp Pay allows you to send money using the Scan QR Code option as well. WhatsApp sends instructions to banks, also known as payment service providers, that initiate the transfer of money via UPI between sender and receiver bank accounts.” Read on to find out how you can set up a WhatsApp Pay account on your phon
Users just need to update their older version to new, which can be easily done on Play Store. The latest version makes it quite convenient for the users to place the payment option just next to the attachment in the text box. Earlier, users need to go through the attachment to find the payment option but now it is easily available and convenient for the users.
Money is directly transferred between bank accounts. The payments feature on WhatsApp is powered by BHIM UPI and processed by payment partners in India.
As per latest data released by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), WhatsApp Pay processed just 0.56 million transactions.
If you are looking for a Whatsapp Promotional Messages, Get It SMS India is a reliable online Whatsapp Bulk SMS Service provider in India. They offer feature-rich solutions, instant messaging, and inexpensive SMS services.
What is WhatsApp Pay?
WhatsApp Pay is a payments service introduced by the Facebook-owned messaging app, WhatsApp. It is built on the unified payments platform (UPI) and competes with other online payment platforms like Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe
How to register on WhatsApp Pay?
The process of registering on WhatsApp Pay is very easy, you just need to follow the steps that we have given below.
- First of all, users need to open WhatsApp on their Android phone.
- Now you have to tap on the three dots available at the top-right corner of the screen to see the available options.
- Now you have to tap on the Payment option from the drop-down menu.
- Then you have to add your bank account and for that, you have to tap on the Add Payment Method option.
- Now you have to add the details of your bank account where you are doing all the transactions. Users need to make sure that they are adding all the relevant and correct information.
- After that, WhatApp will verify your account number and you will be able to see all the accounts on the screen that you have registered.
- Then you have to tap on the Done button to finish the process.
- Open WhatsApp and tap on ‘More Options’
- Select ‘New Payment’ and then tap ‘QR Code’
- Scan the recipient’s QR code and enter the amount to initiate payment.
- Enter your UPI PIN and you are done.
That’s it, in this way, a user can easily register on WhatsApp Pay.
How to send payment through WhatsApp Pay?
- At first, users need to open WhatsApp on their Android device.
- Now just tap on the number whom you want to send payment, open the chat section.
- Then you will be able to see the attachment next to the chat box, just tap on that.
- Then tap on the Payment option.
- Now you have to enter the amount that you want to transfer and can also add a note for more convenience.
- In the end, you have to enter your Google UPI Pin to confirm the payment.
- Users will be able to see a successful tick mark on their screen that ensures payment successfully made.
That’s it, in this way, a user can send payment through WhatsApp Pay. Here users need to make sure that the person whom they are transferring the amount has also registered on WhatsApp Pay to receive the amount. If they have not registered then you will get an option to notify them to register an account on WhatsApp Pay.