India to Get 6G soon? 6G Trial in india
India to Get 6G soon? Govt starts preparation for 6G Network. It will take even longer for the 6th generation to come around the world. If we talk about India, 4G, 5G is a long way off. So India is far behind. Looking at it, india govt wants to keep the 6G generation afloat. Telecom secy asks Govt Research Body to start work on 6G technologies. There were also reports that efforts were being made to make it in India.
6G What was Happened?
Telecom companies in India are currently conducting 5G trials and it is expected that 5G service will be launched in India by Next Year.meanwhile, there are reports of 6G already coming at the head of the commercial rollout of 5G Service. It is said preparation have also stated for 6G in india. Telecom secretary K Rajaraman has asked state-run telecom research and development organization center for Devlopment of telematies (C-DOT). TO BEgin developing 6G other futuristic technologies to catch up with the Gobal market in time. Samsung, LG, Huawai and some other companies have started working on 6G technologies.
The Next generation telecom technology is said to be 50 times faster than 5G and is expected to be commercially lunched between 2028-2030. According to recent news china, the world’s first 6G satellite was launched. It involves the use of high-frequency terahertz waves to achive data-transmission speeds meny times faster than 5G.
5G Speed trials in india
- As per theoretical calculation, peak data Download speed of 5G is Pegged at 20 gigabit per second (gbps)
- However, Vodaphone idea has claimed to have achieved the biggest peak speed of 3.7Gbps During trials of India.
- The three companies Airtel, Vi and jio have conducted speed tests on data download up to 3Gbps in 5G Network trials.
6G speed In India
6G is the sixth generation of wireless technology.
A 6G network follow up on 4G and 5G building on the revamped infrastructure and advanced capacity currently being established on millimeter-wave 5G Network.
Using High-frequency radio bands, it will give network much faster speed and lower latency, able to suppot sophisticated mobile device and systems like automated cars.
It is expected a maximum of 1000 Gbps Downloading of data in the 6G Network. Media reports said that LG has also started 6G trials and the company had recently started trialing the 6G network in Germany.
According to the report, the data was sent and received at a distance of 100 miters during the test.
In the 6G network, one can Download a 6GB Movie in Just 51 seconds. At a speed of 1000 megabytes per second.
India and Russia share close bonds for more than 20years by the declaration on strategic Partnership. In an attempt to push economic ties commensurate with political ties, Both large corporation and promising startup are driving innovation between the two countries in the near future.
Russia and india plan to work more intensively together on the creation of high tech products. Among the priority areas is the development oc artificial intelligence, robotics and nanotechnology, as well as the pharmaceutical sector.
A private school In chennai, for instance using a russian Devlopment called promobot V. 4 to teach about service robotics.
Quantum communication Lab
- Telecom secretary K Rajaraman visited C-DOT where are he inaugurated it’s Quantum communication Lab and unveiled the indigenously developed Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) Solution.
- QKD is essential to adderss the threat that rapid advancement in Quantum computing poses to the security of the data being transported by Various critical sectors through the current communation networks, “the statement said.
- The government has allocated $1 billion for the National Mission on Quantum technologies and application spanning over a period of 8 years.
6G speed in India
in the 6G network, one can Download a 6GB Movie in Just 51 seconds. At a speed of 1000 megabytes per second.
5G speed In india
As per theoretical calculation, peak data Download speed of 5G is Pegged at 20 gigabit per second (gbps).
Vodaphone idea has claimed to have achieved the biggest peak speed of 3.7Gbps During trials of India
What is full From of QKD
Quantum Key Distribution (QKD)
Also Read more
- Odisha – How developed a Disaster state last 30 Year
- iphone 13 pro features (premiumplox)
- WhatsApp Payments in India (2021) premiumplox
- What is Email Marketing | Types and Benefits of Email Marketing 2021
- What is Android Auto? Things you should know