Arjun Bijlani is an Indian TV entertainer. He is known for network shows like Ishq Mein Marjawan, Kavach, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Naagin 2 and so on He began his vocation with Balaji telefilms show Kartika in the year 2004. Aside from TV, Arjun is additionally exceptionally dynamic in the entertainment world.
Birth and Family
Arjun Bijlani was brought into the world on 31 October 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is the senior child of Sudarshan Bijlani and Shakti Bijlani. He has likewise more youthful sibling Niranjan Bijlani in the family. At the point when Arjun was just 19 years of age, his dad kicked the bucket. After which the obligation of the entire family happened upon him. Later he chose to seek after vocation in TV field. Bio for Instagram
Bijlani finished his tutoring from Bombay Scottish School, Mahim. After which he finished business graduation from H.R. The College of Commerce and Economics. He was dynamic in displaying and extracurricular exercises since school
wife & Children
After his father’s death, the whole responsibility was on Arjun and he decided to move to the acting industry. Now if we talk about his marriage then he is married with Neha Swami and this was not an arrange marriage, it was a love marriage because Arjun loved her from the first sight. Their love story was big trend at that time and they successfully engaged and after some time they marry each other. They were in a relationship for sometime because Neha took some time to say Yes for Arjun’s proposal. They marry in 2013 and later in 2015, their son born, they both keep his name Ayan and now they are living a
Arjun made his first leap forward of profession in 2004 from the network show ‘Kartika’ of Balaji Telefilms. In this show, he played the lead job of Ankush. He was projected inverse Jennifer Winget. After this show, he got an opportunity to work in numerous TV programs. The 2008 network show Miley Jab Hum Tum set up him in the broadcast business. In this show, he assumed a significant part of Mayank Sharma which was generally welcomed by the crowd. After this show, he showed up in numerous TV programs like Dill Mill Gayye, Kaali, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil and Naagin 2.
Arjun Bijlani social media
Arjun Bijlani lives in a great deal of features about his own life. The couple got hitched in 2013 subsequent to dating entertainer Neha Swami for quite a while. This couple additionally has a child named Ayaan Bijlani.
check Reccent post Also
- Cristiano Ronaldo Biography, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Age
- Nisha Guragain Age, Height, Biography, Boyfriend, Lifestyle, and More
- Ariana Grande Biography, Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Height
- Selena Gomez Biography, Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Height
Some Amazing Facts about Arjun Bijlani
- Arjun Bijlani was conceived and raised in Mumbai.
- Bijlani made first leap forward in 2004 from the TV show Kartika. In which he was projected inverse Jennifer Winget. The show went off circulated after 52 scenes.
- He has worked in many short movies like ‘Full Phukre’, ‘I Guess’ and ‘Trapped In The Web’.
- In 2020, he showed up in a web series State of Siege 26/11.
- In 2010, he was granted in the Fresh Face of the Year class of Lions Gold Awards. He got this honour for the show Miley Jab Hum Tum.
- Bijlani has facilitated numerous TV programs. Which incorporates Dance Deewane, Kitchen Champion 5.
- He had also participated in Nach Baliye and was also the winner of a season where he got too much popularity.
- Recently, he also won a popular show Khatron ke Khiladi 11, which is also a big achievement of his career.
So that’s something that we know about the popular serial actor Arjun Bijlani, he is always a crush of many girls and that’s why she has many followers on different social media platforms.